The No.1 Gift Every Cyclist Needs This Christmas
Christmas is a time of endless wish lists, which of course includes a notable mention of your jersey and sock sizes, however we all know that what you really want deep down inside is another bike. Truth be told, not everyone has the space to add another bike to their collection. So, what now? That's where we come in. If you’re looking for the perfect excuse to buy another bike, or simply want to present your friends and family with a more affordable bike-related wish-list item, then you’ve come to the right place. It’s expected that there will be some resistance from those around you who don’t quite understand the world of cycling and why adding another bike to your collection will significantly increase your life’s happiness. You might hear people say, “why do you need another bike when you already have one?” or “where do you plan on keeping this bike?” Unfortunately, this first question cannot be explained simply to non-cyclists, so we’ll skip this one. However, the second question, “where do you plan on keeping this bike,” can be answered. Fear no more, because we’ve created the perfect storage solution for bikes across the world: Steadyrack’s wall mounted vertical bike racks. Why you need a Steadyrack bicycle rack: When you show your friends and family how easy it is to store your bikes away in your home or garage with your new Steadyrack bike rack, they’ll be lost for excuses. Now, despite whether you ride once a day or once a year, your bikes can be safely and securely stored in your spare room, bike room, closet, garage or bedroom… Virtually anywhere! More reasons why you’ll love your Steadyrack bike rack:
- No lift – simply balance your bike on the rear wheel and push it into the rack.
- Built to last – made from steel and UV treated plastic so you know they’re built to last.
- Saves space – our racks not only store your bike vertically, but they can also swivel almost 160 degrees, maximising space.
- Safe and secure – because your bike and front tyre fits snugly in our racks, you won’t need to worry about damaging your rims or frame.
- Easy installation – instructions are easy to follow, making installation simple.
- Various rack sizes – We accommodate bikes of all shapes and sizes with three racks to choose from (Classic, Fender and Fat Racks).
- Customisable – Add a splash of colour and customise your rack with our various End Caps and bike rack accessories.